Skip to content
- 3D NAND Flash read/write speeds of 560mb/s and 520mb/s to accelerate PC's
- SLC Caching algorithm: allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance
- DRAM Cache Buffer: R/W performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives that lack a DRAM cache
- Advanced LDPC ECC Engine: Leads to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity
- Proprietary Software - SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device