- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant for Voice Control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately) and IFTTT.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Wi-Fi using the free Kasa app on your smartphone (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher).
- Schedule the smart plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed.
- Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug. You can turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like you are home when you travel and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Alexa and Google Assistant. With IFTTT, you can also create personalized Applets that trigger automatic actions on your smart plug.
Smart Control for Your Smart Home
Easily control and manage devices from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug.
Control from Anywhere
Turn your smart plug on and off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
Set your smart plug to turn on and off at random intervals to give the appearance you're home even while you're away.
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your Kasa Smart plug to automatically switch on or off if you're home or away. Schedule your smart plug to turn connected appliances on and off as needed to fit around your schedule.
Use simple voice commands to control all of your Kasa Smart devices with any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana device. Tell your voice assistant to turn on your living room lamp, have it schedule the coffee maker for the morning, even turn on your office fan when it gets too hot.
Use Grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
A Single Tap Is All It Takes
Use the Grouping feature on the Kasa Smart app to combine your devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone.