BenQ MW612 Wireless Meeting Room
4,000 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in larger meeting rooms with bright lights accommodating up to 20 participants. The high luminance lets even participants seated furthermost clearly see the slides and boosts picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
With industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor, BenQ projectors produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph, and chart crisply defined. High fill factor increases clarity for black and white or color images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.
BenQ projectors integrate with wireless solutions to eliminate cables for maximum mobility and presentation flexibility, enabling easy content sharing from any mobile or laptop device in BYOD work settings for enhanced teamwork in truly interactive and collaborative meetings.
In addition to conveniently charging any mobile device, built-in 1.5A USB Type A power output empowers accessories such as wireless HDMI dongles without need for separate power adapters.
Dual HDMI inputs in addition to dual VGA inputs are purpose-engineered to host multiple presenters and their laptop or mobile devices without taking time to take turns. Multiple inputs enable meeting participants to collaborate instantly without complicated adapters or time-consuming IT support.
MHL connectivity lets Android smart devices mirror documents, photos, videos, or any other content via MHL cable to share ideas and presentations, while charging the mobile device at the same time. In addition, MHL powers compatible wireless dongles such as QCast for wireless presentations without additional USB power cables.
Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector must be placed off-center, such as simple placement on top of a table, vertical keystone function adjusts the image for a professionally squared image. Keystone correction makes it easy to project ideally aligned images from a variety of locations.
The BenQ Eco Cycle System eliminates electricity waste, reduces power-up wait time before and after meetings and minimizes maintenance for lower total cost of ownership.
- Projection System : DLP
- Resolution : WXGA(1280 x 800)
- Resolution Support : VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200)
- Brightness (ANSI lumens) : 4,000 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio (FOFO) : 20,000:1
- Display Color : 30 Bits (1,07 billion colors)
- Native Aspect Ratio : Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source : Lamp
- Light Source Wattage : 240W
- Throw Ratio : 1.55-1.7
- Zoom Ratio : 1.1:1
- Lens : F = 2.56 ~ 2.68 , f = 22 ~ 24.1 mm
- Keystone Adjustment : 1D, Vertical +/- 30 degrees
- Clear Image Size (Diagonal) : 60"~180"
- Image Size : 30"~300"
- Horizontal Frequency : 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate : 23~120KHz
- Speaker : 2W x 1
- PC (D-sub) : 1
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) : 1
- S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) : 1
- Composite Video in (RCA) : 1
- HDMI : 2 (1.4a one share with MHL)
- USB Type A : 1 (power supply, 5V, 1.5A)
- USB Type Mini B : 1 (Download & Page up/down )
- Audio in (3.5mm Mini Jack) : 1
- Audio out (3.5mm Mini Jack) : 1
- RS232 (DB-9pin) : 1
- IR Receiver : 2(Front/Top)
- Security Bar : 1
- HDTV Compatibility : 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility : NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- OSD Language : 30L