Maple Terroir brand dark chocolate covered berries with pure maple syrup uses real dried fruit that are picked from certain regions of Canada, dipped in pure maple syrup and then dipped in high quality Belgian dark chocolate. These chocolates are produced using traditional panning method and then air-dried on racks. Many brands in the market use artificial flavoring or concentrate in place of real dried fruit or higher concentration of sugar and artificial flavor instead of using pure maple syrup. Maple Terroir doesn’t compromise, creating a real dried fruit covered in chocolate with a touch of Canadiana!
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) dark chocolate covered wild blueberry with pure maple syrup
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) dark chocolate covered cranberry with pure maple syrup
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) dark chocolate covered cherry with pure maple syrup
- 0 g trans fat
- 3 boxes of each flavor to enjoy
- Produced on equipment shared daily with eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts and all other nuts
- Made in Canada