Product Features :
- Accurate Sp02 measurement.
- SPO2 and PR display, bar graph display.
- Auto Power OFF.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (supplied).
- Approximately 30 hours of continuous use.
- Small In Size.
- High Accuracy.
- Digital Technology.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Easy To Operate.
Product Description :
Finger Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing. The unit's lightweight and small size mean it can be easily carried in your pocket. · One button operation · Colour OLED 4 direction display with 6 modes. · Displays SpO2, PR, Bargraph, and SpO2 waveform · Adjustable brightness · CE 0123.
From the manufacturer
A pulse oximeter brand that you can rely upon
ANP100 Finger Pulse Oximeter
Includes Carrycase, Batteries and Lanyard
The ANP100 Finger Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing. The unit's lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket. The pulse oximeter automatically switches off when a finger is removed from the unit for more than 5 seconds. The LED Display can be seen even in low ambient light levels.
Suitable for a wide range of users
The universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes from paediatric (from approximately 5 years) through to adult.
Ideal for GP's, Paramedics, Nurses, Community Workers as well as home users that need to monitor their oxygen levels regularly. In addition to sportsmen or women that would like to monitor their saturation levels and heart rate.
- SpO2 Range: 35 - 99 %.
- SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2%.
- Pulse Range: 30-250 bpm.
- Pulse Accuracy: ± 2 bpm.
- Weight: 50g.
- Accurate SP02 (oxygen saturation) and heart rate measurement.
- Suitable for GP's, Paramedics, Nurses, Community Workers as well as home users.
- Small lightweight unit complete with carrying case and lanyard.
- Frequently used by people with respiratory illnesses such as asthma and COPD.
- EN ISO 13485:2003 compliant Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements CE 0123.
- Supplied to the NHS across the UK.