Reference-Grade Color Performance with 10-Bit , 100% sRGB and Rec. 709
Covering 100% of sRGB and Rec. 709 color spaces, BL2711U’s advanced IPS wide viewing angle technology minimizes color shift to inspire absolute design confidence. 100% sRGB color gamut accuracy adheres to industry standards in digital production, and Rec. 709 reproduces accurate resolution, frame rate, color gamut, gamma, and white point performance in high-definition video work.
Professionally Factory-Calibrated for Exacting Color Accuracy
Each BenQ Designer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
Offering superior contrast for lines and shapes in technical illustrations, CAD/CAM mode accentuates the finest details to produce incredible display performance in Pro/E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA, or other design software.
Often problematic for designers working with intricate details in dark images, Animation mode enhances the brightness of dark areas without overexposing bright regions. Animation mode provides 10 levels of display brightness to bring out every subtlety clearly in any ambient lighting.
Effective Multiple Window Desktop Partition
Proprietary BenQ Display Pilot software* splits your desktop into multiple window partitionss for easy multitasking.
*Display Pilot software requires Windows OS.
Ergonomic Design for Tailored Workspaces
An extensive range of height, tilt, pivot, stroke, and swivel adjustments customize your workstation for the perfect fit. When used in portrait mode, BL2711U’s smart screen orientation sensor auto-rotates source content to display images in full context.
*Display Pilot auto-rotation software requires Windows OS.
BenQ exclusive eye-care technologies reduce eye fatigue for user comfort, enhanced productivity, and workplace safety during extended use.
Low Blue Light Technology
Unique BenQ Low Blue Light Technology is designed to filter out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation.
Flicker-free eliminates flickering at all brightness levels and reduces eye fatigue effectively. Conventional LCD screens flicker at the rate of 250 times per second. Your eyes may not see the flickers but they can certainly feel them. So relieve your eyes from the uncomfortable flickering effect by switching to a BenQ flicker-free monitor.
- Screen Size : 27
- Panel Type : IPS
- Backlight Technology : LED backlight
- Resolution (max.) : 3840x2160 at 60Hz(DP, HDMI-2) - 3840x2160 at 30Hz(DVI, HDMI-1)
- Brightness : 300 cd/㎡
- Native Contrast(typ.) : 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) : 178/178
- Response Time : 4ms (GtG)
- Refresh Rate : 60Hz/30Hz
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Display Colors : 1.07 billion colors
- Color Gamut : 100% sRGB/Rec. 709
- Display Area(mm) : 596.16(H) x335.34 (V)
- Pixel Pitch (mm) : 0.155
- PPI : 163
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.) : 20M:1
- Color Bit : 10bits
- Built-in Speaker : 3Wx2
- Headphone Jack : Yes
- Audio Line In : Yes
- Product Color : Black
- Picture Mode : sRGB / CAD/CAM / Animation / Presentation / Standard / Low Blue Light/ Movie / Photo / ECO / M-book / User
- Gamma : 1.8 - 2.6
- OSD Language : 17 Languages (English / Francais / Deutsch / Italiano / Espanol / Polish / Czech / Hungarian / Serbo-croatian / Romanian / Netherlands / Russian / Swedish / Protuguese / Japanese / Chinese / S-Chinese)
- PIP/PBP : Yes
- HDCP : 1.4
- VESA Wall Mount : Yes
- AMA : Yes
- Display Screen Coating : Anti-Glare
- Flicker-free Technology : Yes
- Low Blue Light : Yes
- DVI : DVI-DLx1
- HDMI : HDMI (v1.4)x1 (3840x2160@30Hz)
- HDMI : HDMI (v2.0)x1(3840x2160@60Hz)
- DisplayPort : DisplayPort (v1.2) x1(3840x2160@60Hz
- USB 3.0 Hub : USB Downstream x 4
- USB 3.0 Hub : USB Upstream x 1