BenQ DX808ST XGA
Preserves Long-Lasting Picture Quality in Challenging Classroom Environments
Critically important for schools, BenQ DX808ST enhances reliability and minimize downtime with a comprehensive dustproof solution to protect key components of the projection engine from dust damage. With the latestest BenQ Dust Guard dustproof technology, DX808ST greatly reduces maintenance costs with bright, fresh projection quality that endures for years.
Offering a big screen in short distance with a 0.61 short-throw ratio, DX808ST eliminates distracting shadows and glare for students and teachers to engage and collaborate freely in front of the board.
DX808ST produces 3,000 high ANSI lumen brightness and resolution for perfect projection performance with crisp images and sharp text even in bright lecture rooms. High brightness provides clear content under high ambient lighting, allowing lights to be kept on during classes for note taking and interactive collaboration.
BenQ education projectors offer a range of resolutions and projected image sizes to meet diverse classroom needs. Featuring crisp image quality up to 120 inches, our ultra-short throw education projectors deliver increased classroom versatility at reduced costs.
High Pixel Fill Factor for a Superb Viewing Experience
BenQ DLP projectors feature class-leading high fill factor, minimizing black borders around each pixel to eliminate the dreaded “screen door effect” commonly observed in non-DLP projectors. BenQ education projectors produce superior definition and clarity in small-size text and fine details for beautifully rendered images instead of pixelated graphics.
Ideal for text, numbers, and tables widely used in instruction, BenQ education projectors leverage the native DLP advantage of digitally controlled micromirrors on the DMD chip. By completely toggling off reflective micromirrors to generate deep true blacks, BenQ education projectors create high native contrast ratio for sharp readability and crisp resolution at every single sub-pixel.
PointWrite projectors support intuitive Windows gestures such as zooming in and out or scrolling while browsing webpages, pictures or Google Maps. All multi-touch commands and gestures are supported for Windows 8 or above and future applications.
BenQ’s exclusive SmartEco Technology ingeniously adjusts light output based on content, enhancing contrast to produce richer blacks and the best possible picture quality especially important for detailed and dynamic dark scenes such as astronomy courses.
BenQ education projectors allow convenient screen size fine tuning through OSD menu to significantly save setup time, without need to physically adjust projector installation in case the sensitive short-throw image is not precisely aligned on the desired frame.
Press the “Quick Install” hotkey on the remote control to setup the projector. This is a great time saver for managers performing initial projector installation work.
- Projection System : DLP Single 0.55" XGA
- DMD Type : DC3 DMD Chip
- Resolution : 1024 x 768 pixels
- Brightness : 3,000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio : 20,000:1
- Display Color : 1.07 Billion Colors
- Aspect Ratio : Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source : Lamp (200W)
- Throw Ratio : 0.61
- Zoom Ratio : Fixed
- Lens : F/#=2.6, f=6.9mm
- Lens Shift : N/A
- Keystone Correction : 1D, Vertical ± 30 degrees
- Lens Control : Manual Focus
- Projection Size (Diagonal) : 60”-120”
- Built-in Speaker : NA
- Security Lock : Kensington Lock , Security Bar
- I/O Port : HDMI x1 , PC In (D-sub 15pin) x2 (share with component video) , Monitor Out (D-sub 15pin) x1 , RS232 (DB-9pin) x1 , USB (type A) x1 (power only 5V/1.5A) , USB (type mini B) x1 , IR Receiver x2 (front, top)
- On Screen Display Language : Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian /Persian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese/ Vietnam (30 languages)