Unlike conventional networked projectors that cannot easily access the Web during wireless presentations, QCast App offers MH733 users flexible Internet connectivity through external internet configuration. Presenters can browse the internet whenever needed to search and share information.
Present Wirelessly From PCs or Mobiles
Offering users multiple wireless projection options, QCast App can mirror PC content or extend its display to share information. MH733 lets smart devices display static photos or documents including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF files wirelessly. For Android 5.0 devices and above, users can mirror the smart devices contents onto the big screen.
2D Keystone for Any Angle Alignment
Adjusting the projected image vertically and horizontally to correct trapezoidal distortion when the projector is tilted or placed off center, 2D Keystone compensates for any projection angle or position. The projector may be placed anywhere on a u-shaped table without hassle to enhance presentation freedom and optimal viewing experiences.
Corner Fit to Optimize Any Surface
A flexible and convenient way to align perfect pictures, Corner Fit adjusts each of the four corners of an image independently. When projecting on uneven spaces or restricted within a certain frame, Corner Fit corrects picture dimensions for professional results in any installation.
Comprehensive LAN Control Compatibility
BenQ business projectors are widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Crestron, AMX, PJ-Link, and Extron Control IP Link* for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into local networks. It also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters for situations without LAN.
BenQ MDA to Control Multiple Projectors
BenQ Multiple Display Administrator (MDA) software provides powerful centralized multiple-projector management including automated opening and closing procedures for public spaces, remotely controlled power on and off, and scheduling for institutions and corporations.
- Projection System : DLP
- Resolution : 1080p(1920x 1080)
- Resolution Support : VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200)
- Brightness (ANSI lumens) : 4000
- Contrast Ratio (FOFO) : 16,000:1
- Display Color : 1.07 Billion Colors
- Native Aspect Ratio : Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source : Lamp
- Light Source Wattage : 240W
- Throw Ratio : 1.15-1.5
- Zoom Ratio : 1.3:1
- Lens : F=2.59~2.87, f=16.88~21.88
- Keystone Adjustment : 2D keystone, Vertical ± 30 & Horizontal ± 20 degrees, Auto Vertical keystone
- Clear Image Size (Diagonal) : 60"~180"
- Image Size : 30"~300"
- Horizontal Frequency : 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate : 23~120KHz
- PC (D-sub) : x 1
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) : x 1
- HDMI : 2 (one shared w/ MHL)
- USB Type A : 2 (one for Wireless dongle, one for USB reader, Power supply, 5V,1A)
- USB Type Mini B : 1 (Download & Page up/down )
- Audio in (3.5mm Mini Jack) : 1
- Audio out (3.5mm Mini Jack) : 1
- LAN (RJ45) : 1
- RS232 (DB-9pin) : 1
- IR Receiver : 2(Front/Top)
- Security Bar : 1
- HDTV Compatibility : 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility : NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- OSD Language : Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/TraditionalChinese/Vietnamese /Farsi(30 Languages)