BenQ MW855UST DLP projector
Paving the Way for Cutting-Edge Classroom Interaction
Interactive education projector MW855UST is designed for classroom collaboration and interaction. Offering spectacular image quality befitting the world’s No. 1 DLP brand, MW855UST also provides simplified installation, lower maintenance, and reduced TCO. With high brightnessand ultra-short throw, MW855UST enhances any learning environment.
Expanding Classroom Possibilities with Ultra-Short ThrowUnobstructed Instruction Without Space Constraints
Offering a big screen in short distance with a 0.35 ultra short-throw ratio, MW855UST eliminates distracting shadows and glare for students and teachers to engage and collaborate freely in front of the board.
Creating Lasting Lessons with Striking Picture Quality
For perfect projection performance, MW855UST produces 3,500 ANSI lumens and WXGA 1280x800 high resolution for clear, sharp images and text even in large, bright classrooms. High brightness allows lights to be kept on during lessons, and the wide-aspect high resolution increases readability for expanded content.Bigger Images
BenQ education projectors offer a range of resolutions and projected image sizes to meet diverse classroom needs. Featuring crisp image quality up to 100 inches, our ultra-short throw education projectors deliver increased classroom versatility at reduced costs.
Enabling Interactive LearningCreate Interaction on Any Surface
PointWrite auto calibrates and saves its settings the instant it is plugged into a computer’s USB port. PointWrite™ then remains ready with no manual configuration or complicated training for teachers. And MW855UST’s interactive sensor guarantees reliable auto-calibration in any ambient lighting.
PointWrite projectors support intuitive Windows gestures such as zooming in and out or scrolling while browsing webpages, pictures or Google Maps. All multi-touch commands and gestures are supported for Windows 8 or above and future applications.
To make lessons more engaging and intuitive, MW855UST incorporates the QCast compact dongle that streams documents, images and even Full HD videos from smart devices and computers to the big screen without cables.
With MHL, teachers and students can share content from Android devices on the big screen, conducting the entire lesson from the smart device without draining its battery.
Preventing Dust Entry with Sealed Engine Design
MW855UST features a sealed optical engine that fully protects the DLP chip, color wheels, and light path components. It effectively eliminates color wheel sensor failures, visible spots on images, and eliminates color decay to significantly reduce service costs and downtime.Specifications
- Projection System : DLP Single 0.65" WXGA (1280x800)
- DMD Type : DC3 DMD Chip
- Resolution : 1280x800 pixels
- Brightness : 3,500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio : 10000:1
- Display Color : 1.07 Billion Colors
- Aspect Ratio : Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source : Lamp (240W)
- Throw Ratio : 0.35
- Zoom Ratio : Fixed
- Lens : F=2.5, f=5.1mm
- Lens Shift : Vertical: 4%
- Keystone Correction : 2D; Vertical ± 15 degrees, Horizontal ± 15 degrees
- Lens Control : Manual Zoom and Focus
- Projection Size (diagonal) : 80" ~ 100"
- Built-in Speaker : 20W (10Wx2)
- Security Lock : Kensington Lock , Security Bar
- I/O Port : HDMI x 2 (HDMI-1 share with MHL)
- PC In (D-sub 15pin) x 2 (share with component video)
- Monitor Out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite Video In (RCA) x 1
- S-Video In x 1
- Audio In (mini jack) x 1
- Audio L/R In (RCA) x 1
- Audio Out (mini jack) x 1
- LAN RJ45 x 1 (LAN control)
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- USB (type A) x 1 (5V 2A power supply)
- USB (type B) x1 (firmware download)
- USB (type mini B) x 1 (optional interactive camera)
- IR Receiver x1 (front)
- On Screen Display Language : Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 languages)