BenQ SU931 WUXGA 6000 ANSI Lumens
Proficient Corporate Integration and Installation Flexibility
To integrate seamlessly into the IT infrastructure of enterprise-class corporations, BenQ’s SU931 is purpose-built to deliver crisp, high-brightness projection and maximum system flexibility to minimize renovation costs. Equipped with comprehensive features to assist installation, SU931 is designed for efficient projector mounting and optimization with minimal labor time and resources.
The SU931’s 6,000 lm high brightness allows presenters and participants to conduct presentations in brightly lit conference rooms, with uncompromised debate, collaboration, note taking and interaction to achieve the most productive meetings. The high luminance increases intensity and picture quality in direct proportion, providing a professional installation to satisfy the most demanding corporate standards.
The SU931 delivers industry-leading levels of contrast and pixel fill factor, producing the truest blacks and exemplary image sharpness for unmatched readability in presentations and documents. High fill factor sharpens images for increased clarity on black and white documents and colorful images alike while reducing eye strain.
Big Zoom facilitates corporate adoption of new projection technology by making use of existing ceiling mounts and restricted spaces to deliver large-scale projected images. The SU931 can replace projectors mounted anywhere from 1.4 to 8.8 meters from the screen and project images up to 240”, avoiding costly renovation or installation downtime.
Lens shift compensates for minor miscalculations and misalignment during projector installation. Conveniently placed adjacent to the lens, this control enables vertical lens movement by 102.5%-105% within the projector chassis for perfectly aligned pictures without distortion.
The SU931 is widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network infrastructures. The SU931 also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations, up to 15 meters, for situations without LAN infrastructure.
MHL connectivity allows presenters to instantly share presentations and business documents directly from mobile devices via MHL cable or dongle.
Go from the small screen to the big screen for your presentation by using QCast! Thanks to support of NFC technology, you can easily stream 1080p multimedia content from your smart device to SU931 wirelessly.
Equipped with the durability of the digital micro-mirror device combined with a nearly-sealed projection engine design to prevent dust damage, the DLP-powered SU931 resists color decay and image degradation. This preserves picture quality even after thousands of hours of commercial use.
Powerful 20W Audio for Commercial Versatility
- Projection System : DLP Single 0.67" WUXGA
- DMD type : DC3
- Resolution : 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Brightness : 6000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio : 3,000:1
- Display Color : 1.07 Billion Colors
- Aspect Ratio : Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source : Lamp, 440W
- Throw Ratio : 1.07~1.71
- Zoom Ratio : 1.6X
- Lens Control : F=2.45~3.07, f=15.75 ~ 25.1
- Lens Shift : V (0% ~ +2.5%), Standard Lens
- Keystone Correction : 2D, Vertical & Horizontal ± 30 degrees
- Projection Size : 60" ~ 240"
- Built-in Speaker : 20W (10Wx2)
- Security Lock : Security Bar / Kensington anti-theft lock slot
- I/O Port : HDMI x 2
- Computer In-1 (D-sub 15pin, Female)(Share with component) x 1
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin,Female) x 1
- Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
- S-Video in (Mini Din 4 pin) x 1
- Audio in (mini jack) x 1
- RCA Audio in- L/R x 1
- Microphone in (Mini Jack) x 1
- Audio out (mini jack) x 1
- LAN Port (RJ45 for Network control) x 1
- RS232 In x 1
- DC 12V Trigger (3.5mm Jack) x 1
- USB TypeA (1.5A power) x 1
- USB (Type Mini B) x 1
- IR Receiver x2 (Front+rear)
- Resolution Support : VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency : 15K - 102kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate : 23 - 120Hz
- HDTV Compatibility : 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility : NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- On Screen Display Language : Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)