BenQ SW271 Photographer Monitor
4K ultra HD resolution ensures extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures for an optimal viewing and visual-intensive work experience.
See the true colors of nature! Adobe RGB color space offers a greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
Enjoy the smoothest color gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colors.
Each BenQ Photographer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Achieving an average Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB & sRGB color spaces, calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) increases the overall dynamic range between black and white so the resulting image appears closer to what your eyes see in the natural world.
The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
SW271 uses the latest USB-C port to transmit video and data with only one cable. So you can do the hardware calibration with ease. The USB-C port smoothly displays brilliant 4K contents and offers an up to 5Gbps transfer rate.
View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
The SW271 includes a detachable shading hood that effectively reduces the monitor’s screen glare resulting from ambient lighting, ensuring superb color accuracy required for professional work. The shading hood can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
Caring for Your Eyes
- Screen Size : 27
- Panel Type : IPS
- Backligh Technology : LED backlight
- Resolution (max.) : 3840x2160
- Brightness : 350
- Native Contrast(typ.) : 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) : 178/178
- Response Time : 5 ms (GtG)
- Refresh Rate : 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Display Colors : 1.07 billion colors
- Color Gamut : 99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB,
- Display Area(mm) : 608.8 x 355.3
- Pixel Pitch (mm) : 0.1554
- PPI : 163
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.) : 20M:1
- Color Bit : 10bits
- Headphone Jack : Yes
- Segment : photographer
- Product Color : Gray
- Color Mode : Adobe RGB/ sRGB / Rec 709/ DCI-P3 / B&W / HDR / Darkroom/Calibration 1 /Calibration 2 / Calibration 3 / Custom 1 / Custom 2 / DICOM
- HDR : HDR10
- Display Mode : Full, Aspect Ratio, , 1:1
- Color Temperature : 5000°K / 6500°K/ 9300°K / User Mode
- Gamma : 1.6 - 2.6
- K Locker : Yes
- OSD Language : 18 Languages (English / Francais / Deutsch / Italiano / Espanol / Polish / Czech / Hungarian / Romanian / Netherlands / Russian / Swedish / Protuguese / Japanese / Chinese / S-Chinese / Arabic/Korean)
- PIP/PBP : Yes
- HDCP : 2.2
- VESA Wall Mount : 100x100mm
- Display Screen Coating : Anti-Glare
- Flicker-free Technology : Yes
- HDMI : HDMI (v2.0)x2
- DisplayPort : DisplayPort (v1.4) x1
- USB 3.0 Hub : USB Downstream x 2
- USB 3.0 Hub : USB Upstream x1
- USB Type-C : Yes(PD10W, DP Alt mode, Data)
- Card Reader : SD/MMC type , Support Format: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC