BenQ SW320 Photographer Monitor
Preserve the true colors you captured to ensure precious moments are perfectly remembered. BenQ Photographer Monitors' IPS technology and superb 99% Adobe RGB color space provide spectacular color performance and superwide color range. Keep the moment and never let it fade away.
With four times the resolution of Full HD displays, 4K UHD resolution delivers extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures for visually intensive work with the most perceptible quality in graphics, designs, and photos that human eyes can see.
Fully visualize the true colors of nature. Adobe RGB color space offers a far greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in dramatically more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography. With 10-bit panels producing over one billion colors for natural color transitions and subtle shading, SW320 guarantees the silkiest, smoothest gradations.
The 14-bit 3D look up table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Precise Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces renders the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the monitor's internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data, keeping displayed images consistent with the original content without being affected by graphic settings.
By using Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the monitor's color performance at its most optimal state.
Each BenQ Photographer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Achieving an average Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces, calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
The Technicolor Color Certified program is reserved for devices that satisfy the Technicolor specifications to meet the strict standards for color accuracy widely used in Hollywood and throughout the entertainment industries. BenQ SW320 Photographer Monitor is Technicolor Color Certified, ensuring consistent and accurate colors for impressive performance in broadcast, film, animation, and entertainment applications.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) increases the overall dynamic range between black and white so the resulting image appears closer to what your eyes see in the natural world.
Simple, Functional Design for Increased Efficiency
View your photos in a black and white film effect. Preview your photos in three different black and white presets before performing actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
Hotkey Puck lets you switch between Adobe RGB, sRGB, and Black & White modes effortlessly. The buttons can also be customized to map other modes or OSD settings, such as brightness and contrast to bring added convenience to photographers.
The SW320 includes a detachable shading hood that effectively reduces screen glare from ambient lighting, ensuring superb color accuracy required for professional work. The shading hood can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
GamutDuo enables you to view content simultaneously in different color spaces side-by-side for comparison. Switch to PIP/PBP mode to enable GamutDuo.
Two Sources with Two Colors
BenQ exclusive eye-care technologies reduce eye fatigue for user comfort, enhanced productivity, and workplace safety during extended use.
- Screen Size : 31.5
- Panel Type : IPS
- Backligh Technology : LED backlight
- Resolution (max.) : 3840x2160
- Brightness : 350
- Native Contrast(typ.) : 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) : 178/178
- Response Time : 5 ms (GtG)
- Refresh Rate : 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Display Colors : 1.07billion
- Color Gamut : 99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB,
- Display Area(mm) : 697.92x392.58
- Pixel Pitch (mm) : 0.182
- PPI : 140
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.) : 20M:1
- Color Bit : 10bits
- Headphone Jack : Yes
- Segment : photographer
- Product Color : Gray
- Color Mode : AdobeRGB /sRGB / B+W / Rec.709/ DCI-P3/ HDR/ Darkroom / Calibration 1 /Calibration 2 / Custom 1 / Custom 2 /CAD/CAM / Animation
- HDR : HDR10
- Display Mode : Full, Aspect Ratio, , 1:1
- Color Temperature : 5000°K / 6500°K/ 9300°K / User Mode
- Gamma : 1.6 - 2.6
- K Locker : Yes
- OSD Language : 19 Languages (English / Francais / Deutsch / Italiano / Espanol / Polish / Czech / Hungarian / Serbo-croatian / Romanian / Netherlands / Russian / Swedish / Protuguese / Japanese / Chinese / S-Chinese/Arabic/Korean)
- PIP/PBP : Yes
- HDCP : 2.2
- VESA Wall Mount : 100x100mm
- Display Screen Coating : Anti-Glare
- Flicker-free Technology : Yes
- Animation mode : Yes
- CAD/CAM mode : Yes
- 3D-LUT : 14bits
- Delta E : <= 2 ( avg)
- Hardware Calibration : Yes
- Video Format Support : Yes
- Gamut Duo : Yes
- Darkroom mode : Yes
- Black & White mode : Yes
- Black Level : Yes
- Hotkey Puck : Yes
- Factory Calibration Report : Yes
- HDMI : HDMI (v2.0)x1
- DisplayPort : DisplayPort (v1.4) x1
- Mini DisplayPort : MiniDisplayPort (ver1.4)x1
- USB 3.0 Hub : USB Downstream x 2
- USB 3.0 Hub : USB Upstream x1
- Card Reader : SD/MMC type Support Format: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC