Product Features :
- Developed using skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation, it's the perfect choice for all your family
- This hypoallergenic fabric conditioner has been dermatologically tested, so it will keep even the most sensitive skin happy
- Gentle next to babies’ delicate skin, Comfort fabric conditioner is even ideal for your little ones
- The gentle formulation of Comfort Pure Fabric Softener has been developed by experts
- Add it to your washing, along with your favourite laundry detergent, for clothes that are kinder next to your skin and much easier to iron.
Product Description :
Add a little love to your laundry with Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner. Specially formulated for people with sensitive skin and allergies, Comfort Pure uses only the kindest of ingredients. It is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologically tested - so it will even keep your delicate skin happy. This fabric conditioner was developed using skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation. Comfort Pure has been formulated to be kind next to sensitive skin, while leaving your clothes smelling fresh. No wonder it's the number one fabric conditioner for sensitive skin*. To use: pour a 35 ml dose straight into the conditioner compartment of your washing machine next to your favourite detergent. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Select your wash setting, then let your machine take care of the rest. Using Comfort fabric conditioner in every wash helps fabric fibres stay smooth, and will make your laundry much easier to iron. Comfort Pure has been formulated to be kind to sensitive skin, while leaving your clothes smelling fresh. It's the perfect sensitive fabric conditioner for you and your entire family. Every drop of Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner is like a dose of love. *Based on AC Nielsen, MAT, August 2019.