- High-carbon Japanese steel.
- Titanium coating.
- Exudes an exquisite craftsmanship that manifests an accentuating show.
- Fade-proof construction resists catching stains, facilitating easy cleaning.
- Moulded from high-grade material to avoid chipping even through prolonged usage.
Refine your kitchen setup with the sophistication of the Cuisinart Elite Pro knife block set. Made with high-carbon Japanese steel, these blades maintain a wickedly sharp cutting edge long after they’ve been sharpened. It’s time to treat yourself to the elite knives your kitchen deserves.
- High-carbon Japanese steel delivers formidable strength and an ultra-sharp blade edge
- High-polished titanium coating provides rust and stain resistance, so these knives can stand up to the test of time
- Nonstick properties mean each blade will glide through even the toughest ingredients like soft butter
- Precision tapered blades narrow gradually into an extremely sharp edge
- Forged and durable bolster adds strength and stability to the knives
- 20.3 cm (8 in.) chef’s knife.
- 13.9 cm (5.5 in.) serrated utility knife.
- 12.7 cm (5 in.) utility knife.
- 12.7 cm (5 in.) Santoku knife.
- 8.8 cm (3.5 in.) paring knife.
- 6 x 11.4 cm (4.5 in.) steak knives.
- 20.3 cm (8 in.) shears.
- 20.3 cm (8 in.) sharpening steel.
- Black painted knife block.