- Includes: 1-quart saucepan with Glass lid, 2-quart saucepan with Glass lid, 3-quart sauté pan with Glass lid, 6-quart Dutch Oven with Glass lid, 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan.
- Tri-ply stainless steel and aluminum construction distributes heat evenly.
- Hollow, stay-cool handles riveted for strength, with hanging holes.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interiors resist sticking, fine for metal utensils.
- Curved inner contour aids cleaning.
Includes: 1-quart saucepan with lid 2-quart saucepan with lid 3-quart sauté pan with lid 6-quart stock pot with lid 8-inch fry pan 10-inch fry pan Features: Tri-ply stainless steel and aluminum construction distributes heat evenly Hollow, stay-cool handles riveted for strength, with hanging holes 18/10 stainless-steel interiors resist sticking, fine for metal utensils Curved inner contour aids cleaning Hand wash recommended Gas, electric, ceramic, induction, and halogen capable Oven and broiler safe to 500° F Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty About the Pieces: Saucepan - Use a saucepan to make sauces, melt butter, cook cereals and reheat leftovers. Fry Pan - A fry pan is a kitchen staple. It's excellent for cooking smaller quantities of fish and meats, such as burgers for two, and for sautéing vegetables. Sauté Pan - A sauté pan is excellent for sautéing vegetables and browning meats and fish fillets. Its high, straight sides make it easy to flip foods over with a spatula. Because the pan is oven safe to 500°F, you have the option of searing foods on the stovetop and finishing the dish in the oven. Dutch Oven - This Dutch oven is ideal for preparing hearty braises and savory stews. Sear the food in the pot, then simmer with liquid to tender perfection, either on the stovetop or in the oven. The pot browns food beautifully and retains heat well, and a tight-fitting lid holds in moisture during the long, slow cooking process.