- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 construction workers, a pilot and 4 firefighters.
- Set also includes a fire rescue helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, R.O.S.-T3 the remote-operated vehicle (ROV) with extending claws and new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, plus a fire motorbike.
- Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 new-for-January-2019 fire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
- One CR1216 battery included
- Age: 6 years old and over
- 943 pieces
Protect the citizens of LEGO City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new pump with ‘water jet’ function.
This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch.
There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new 3-stud shooter and a motorbike with space for warning lights.
Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, crane remote-control, 2 fire axes and a remote-control for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
Swing the crane around and lift the porta-toilet into the air with the winch.
Press the fire ladder truck light and sound brick as you race the firefighters to the scene.
Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and knock the fire elements down.
Load and push the plungers on the 3-stud shooters of the helicopter and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV to help battle the blaze.
Batteries : 1 X CR1216 included. Contains over 900 pieces.
Building with construction area, incl. lamppost and porta-toilet, measures over 10” (27 cm) high, 8” (22 cm) wide and 4” (12 cm) deep.
Fire ladder truck measures over 3” (8 cm) high, 15” (39 cm) long and 2” (6 cm) wide.
Crane measures over 9” (24 cm) high, 8” (21 cm) long and 4” (11 cm) wide.
Helicopter measures over 3” (8 cm) high, 7” (19 cm) long and 1” (4 cm) wide.
- Fire ladder truck dimensions (L × W × H): 39 cm × 6 cm × 8 cm (15 in. × 2 in. × 3 in.)
- Crane dimensions (L × W × H): 21 cm × 11 cm × 24 cm (8 in. × 4 in. × 9 in.)
- Helicopter dimensions (L × W × H): 19 cm × 4 cm × 8 cm (7 in. × 1 in. × 3 in.)
Model : 60216.