- 10/100Base-T Ethernet router to provide Internet connectivity to all computers on your LAN
- Network address translation (NAT) functions to provide security for your LAN
- Network configuration through DHCP Server and DHCP Client
- Services including IP route and DNS configuration, RIP, and IP
- Supports remote software upgrades
- User-friendly configuration program accessed via a web browser
The Wireless Gateway has the internal Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network via an RJ-45 interface, with LAN connectivity for both the Wireless Gateway and a co-located PC or other Ethernet-based device.