Founded in 1830 in France, Mauviel has manufactured the highest quality of stainless steel cookware for professional and commercial markets for over 180 years. Mauviel offers cookware that is unsurpassed in quality and design, praised by professional chefs and household cooks. Five layers of 18/10 stainless steel provide perfect conductivity for this frying pan, thanks to fast and uniform heat distribution. This frying pan is 2.6 mm (0.1 in.) thick with reinforced non-drip edge and polished exterior. Built with sturdy stainless steel rivets and beautiful cast bronze handles.
- Layer 1 is made of 18/10 stainless steel and is the cooking surface
- Layer 2, 3 and 4 are made of aluminum which is an excellent heat conductor and distributes heat evenly and quickly
- Layer 5 is made of magnetic stainless steel to allow for induction cooking
- Non-reactive 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps preserve food flavour and nutrients
- Suited for oven, broiler and cooktops including gas, electric, ceramic, glass and halogen
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France