Product Features :
- EDUCATIONAL GEOMETRIC STACKER TODDLER TOY: The Melissa & Doug Geometric Stacker Toddler Toy features 25 colorful wooden pieces of rings, octagons, and rectangles that can be matched and stacked on three rods.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This geometric stacker is made from durable and child-safe materials that deliver exceptional quality and value.
- BUILDS MULTIPLE SKILLS: Our developmental toys help to build early shape, color, and size differentiation skills. Parents and children can play multiple games to help strengthen hand-eye coordination and more.
- GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS 2 TO 4: This Geometric Stacker is an exceptional gift for kids ages 2 to 4 years. Add the Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube to round out the hands-on, screen-free play experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Product Description :
- Great for building early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- 25 colorful wooden pieces to match and stack on three rods
- Rings, octagons, and rectangles
- Exceptional quality and value
- Brand: Melissa and Doug
- Model No.: 567
- Toy Category: Educational Toys
- Targeted Group: Unisex
- Recommended Age: 3 to 5 Years
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.5 x 11 inches
- Country of Origin: China.
From the manufacturer
Three Times the Fun
We’ve tripled the fun of a classic wooden stacker with three stacks of different geometric shapes! All the colors of the rainbow are represented by these 25 smooth, easy-to-grasp wooden pieces in three shapes: rings, octagons, and two-part rectangles. Stack them on the three dowels on the solid-wood base, designed with rocking edges for safe and intriguing play. Kids two and older love to hold the pieces, and to stack them, sort them, line them up, trace them, and play with them in endless ways. Quality craftsmanship and classic design make this a toy that never goes out of style, and its sturdy construction ensures it will last through years of hands-on play and learning.
Shape Their Skills
This triple stacking toy helps teach sorting skills, color and shape recognition and helps children develop and hone fine motor skills. It encourages problem-solving and builds hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. See confidence and self-esteem grow as children two and older rise to the challenge of matching the shapes and creating different patterns.
Skills at Play
- Colors & Shapes
- Fine Motor Development