- Relieve your cravings to smoke plus withdrawal symptoms
- Doubles your chances of quitting versus willpower alone
- 4 mg of nicotine per piece of gum
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and smoking cessation aid.
- Use NICORETTE® Gum to quit smoking gradually over time, or to stop altogether.
How To Use.
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your mouth’s jaw and cheek. The nicotine is absorbed by your mouth’s lining.
- After the taste has faded, resume chewing the gum until the taste becomes strong again.
- Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 for about 30 minutes.
Ready to quit completely? Chew a piece of gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to chew less and less gum to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. We recommend gradually reducing the number of pieces of gum that you chew each day.
Use this chart as a guide:
|Month 1 – First 2 weeks||10 to 20 pieces per day|
|Month 1 – Last 2 weeks||8 to 15 pieces per day|
|Month 2||4 to 10 pieces per day|
|Month 3||2 to 5 pieces per day|
|Months 4 through 6||1 piece if the urge to smoke returns|