Skip to content
- Organic tricolor (red, white, and black) was once called “the gold of the Incas” for increasing the stamina of Inca warriors.
- High in complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids
- Organic, Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free
- Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device