Fridja F1900/Blk Powerful Masticating Juicer
3 Inch Feeding Chute
Triple Stage Extraction
- 🍊 UPDATED DESIGN - Powerful 240W matte black stainless steel easy clean metal with large 75mm tilting feeding tube for NO waste. Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, 100% BPA free safe parts make cleanup a breeze. Runs quietly - less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty stainless steel and heavy stable body ensures you a quiet and calm environment when juicing and look AMAZING in your kitchen.
- 🍎 HIGHER NUTRITIONAL VALUE - As a masticating juicer, the auger spins at 60 RPM that preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. Keep minimal oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging. Uses a tilted wide mouth feeding chute for no waste and faster operation with less preparation time needed!
- 🍧 MORE THAN JUICE - Ideal for high yield and dry pulp. Use the NEW sieve to decide if you want bits in or out! Perfect machine for you to extract your fruits, vegetables, sorbets, nut milks, nut butters and fruit ice creams! Two filters included for all drinks and fruit ice cream and fruit sorbets. Comes with two 1 litre jugs and cleaning brush. Slow juicer is higher juice yield compared to centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function
- 🍏 ULTIMATE SILENT JUICING MACHINE - Extract various vegetables and fruits quickly using the tilting 75mm feeding tube, produce such as celery, ginger, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc into cold press juice for up to 30 minutes continuously using the strong 240W motor. Ideal for your clean living, antioxidant, superfood diet and multiple daily juice cleanse.
- 🏃 WIDE MOUTH FEEDING CHUTE - Less chopping, less preparing of your fruits and vegetables. A large 75mm/3 Inch feeding tube means feeding in the fruits and vegetable into the machine is much quicker. Start juicing instantly without spending extra time cutting and chopping. Use the anti drip tap for minimum waste in the kitchen and to combine flavours inside the machine to create a delicious juice cocktail.