Skip to content
- Blackened cajun seasoning is a blend of chilli, spices and herbs.
- Sprinkle onto chicken, salmon or tuna and pan fry gently in butter for an authentic 'Blackened Cajun' dish.
- Stir fry chicken strips in a little oil and sprinkle on the seasoning. Serve on a bed of cos lettuce with croutons, parmesan cheese shavings and Caesar dressing.
- Combine with either yoghurt or olive oil and lemon juice to use as a marinade for chicken or seafood kebabs.
1tsp = approx. 1 serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device