Skip to content
- Raw whole shelled hazelnuts or filberts are healthy and delicious with no added salt.
- A good source of heart healthy monounsaturated fats, protein, fibre, iron and other essential nutrients
- Hazelnuts contain abundant antioxidants and are a low glycemic food
- Perfect for snacks, cooking, baking, or as an addition to salads, yogurt, granola, cereal, and more
- Hazelnuts can be eaten raw, roasted or ground into a past
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device