1. Resolves HyperpigmentationViola’s Vitamin C Serum contains an organic herbal infusion made up of hamamelis virginiana leaf/ stem extract which contains healing tannin. Tannin is an astringent that actually tones and heals your skin. Combined with vitamin C, this can brighten hyperpigmentation and create a wonderfully even skin tone.
2. Restores Dry SkinThis serum contains aloe extract which is brilliant for dry, damaged or broken skin. It also contains the seeds of a sub-tropical shrub - simmonsida chinesis. This is a unique liquid wax with fabulous skin-conditioning capabilities.
3. Protects Against PollutantsViola Vitamin C Serum has triple antioxidant action! Vitamin C is an antioxidant, combined with tocopheryl acetate which is a form of vitamin E and simminsida chinesis which is a third antioxidant, this product sure protects against free radical and pollutant damage. Simply put, antioxidants stop pollutants from reacting with your skin.
4. Brightens Your SkinVitamin C has a seriously brightening effect. If you have dull skin, vitamin C can revive your skin’s glow. The specific type of vitamin C that Viola Skin use is called ‘sodium ascorbyl phosphate’ and it’s known to also calm acne as well as restoring a healthy glow.
Viola Skin also contains something called ‘dimethyl sulfone’ which is an ingredient sometimes known as MSM. MSM can help rosacea, improving skin colour, it actually alters your skin’s melanin production making skin lighter.
5. Plumps and HydratesViola’s Vitamin C Serum contains hyaluronic acid and glycerin which can both lock moisture into skin, making it plump and full.
6. Prevents WrinklesViola’s Vitamin C Serum contains proline which is an amino acid involved in the body’s production of collagen and cartilage. It has the ability to strengthen and renew ageing skin cells which results is firmer skin with fewer wrinkles. Also, MSM has further ability to enhance collagen levels in skin which will result in smooth skin with softer fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use Viola Skin Anti Ageing Vitamin C SerumCan be applied twice daily (morning and night). However, we recommend using the product once per day to begin with, working your way up to twice per day.
Wash your face as usual and pat dry.
Apply a few drops of serum to the palm of your hand.
Gently press your hands together and pat across cheeks, forehead, neck.
Gently massage across the applied areas.
Allow to dry.
After serum has dried completely, apply your favourite moisturiser.