Product Features :
- Helps relieve symptoms of sleep deprivation, such as daytime fatigue, poor concentration, and stress.
- Promotes falling asleep quickly and improves sleep quality.
- Promotes relaxation and relief of mild anxiety.
- Delicious tropical fruit flavor chewable tablets.
- 90 Soft melt tablets.
- Soft-melt tablets for fast-acting action.
- 3 powerful nutrients for better sleep quality and duration.
- Melatonin supplementation can improve sleep and helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle.
This unique formula combines three natural sleep supporters, melatonin, 5-HTP, and L-theanine, in one delicious chewable tablet. This non-habit forming blend is ideal for anyone who has trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Enjoy a restful sleep and maintain a healthy sleep cycle so you wake up refreshed.
A unique combination of ingredients that helps to cope with mild insomnia. Helps relieve daytime fatigue caused by jet lag and shift work. Helps reset the body's sleep-wake cycle.
Sleep is essential for good health and quality of life; without it, the body is unable to restore and repair. On average, Canadians sleep one hour less than they did 25 years ago, and millions of Canadians have trouble getting to sleep, staying asleep, or waking up rested. Insomnia is often caused or worsened by lifestyle factors such as stress, lack of exercise, and poor diet, but there is hope: Melatonin Plus from Webber naturals supports a better night’s sleep.
Fall asleep quicker and sleep longer with Melatonin Plus, a combination of 5-HTP (a plant-sourced amino acid), L-theanine (a compound found in green tea), and the hormone melatonin. These super sleep aids come in delicious naturally flavored, chewable tablets to help improve mild insomnia and calm nervous anxiety. This formula is ideal for individuals who have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. It naturally promotes restful sleep, helping you get to sleep faster and maintain a healthy sleep cycle so you wake up refreshed. Although not habit-forming, those with chronic insomnia should consult with a physician to rule out any underlying medical conditions.