Product Features :
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (433 Mbps) for more stable wireless experience. Power consumption is about 6.5 W
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. Standards and Protocols : IEEE802.11ac,IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b. Power Consumption is about 6.5 W
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of range extender button and power consumption is about 6.5 Watt. System Requirements - Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Smart signal lights show the strength of signal receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage
- Ethernet port allows the extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.
Product Description :
The RE200 uses powerful Wireless AC technology to strengthen your router’s Wi-Fi, boosting its signal into parts of your home it can’t reach on its own. The RE200 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 433 Mbps on 5 GHz, which create AC750 Wi-Fi for seamless gaming and HD streaming in any room. You can also use the Ethernet port to connect smart TVs, game consoles and computers to a reliable connection. An intelligent signal indicator helps you quickly find the better location to install the range extender. The free Tether app enables you to manage your network settings from your phone (Android, iOS).
Range Extender RE200.
Quick Installation Guide.